Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 project.....





So I had the best intentions to start my 365 project this year. A 365 project is where you take a picture everyday for a year. I thought this would be such a great way to help further my photography skills and creativity. Well, day one was a failure because somehow I forgot. Oh well, I guess I could have started on January 2nd but then I would be off a day so I said forget it. The likelihood that I would take a picture everyday and post it was probably not going to happen. The reality is not only am I trying to further my photography, but I also work part-time in a pediatrician's office, and I am a full time Mom to 4 kiddos. So I decided to just alter it to a project 52. I plan on taking as many pics in week as I can and I will post my favorite/favorites for the week. So look forward to me posting on the blog weekly with pics of my kids and hopefully some other stuff too! These first pics are of my youngest, and my only daughter. These sort of happened by accident as I just brought her downstairs so I could check to see how I liked the lighting by my french doors and they ended up being my favorites for the week! Of course the week is not over yet, maybe I will get a chance to post more. :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY CHRISTY HAMILTO AM A BIG MUCH FAN OF YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER... AWESOME WORKS... WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE A MAIL PLEASE!!!
    HOPEFULLY DANISH SHIBIL


    MY EMAIL ID: DANISH.SHIBIL@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete